Roof Specialists & Painters
We engage in all types of roof repairs namely:
Steel sheet roofs
– Sheeting and re-sheeting new and old roofs
– Replacement of roofing nails with Pozidriv roofing screws
– Securing of vertical overlaps
– Installation of parapet flashing, head-wall flashing and profile closures
Cement and Clay Tiled Roofs
– Undertile plastic or membrane replacement
– Undertile flashing sealing and manipulation
– Valley flashing replacement and manipulation
– Ridge re-bedding in mortar
– Replacement and strengthening of timber work and trusses
– Replacement and alteration of steel work
All type of commercial and domestic roofs requiring painting for decorative or maintenance purposes are done by Britecoat.
The roof paint applications are done on flat concrete slab, sheeted metal roof, clay or cement tile roof, fibre cement or asbestos sheet roofs.
The thorough preparation prior to painting ensures that an excellent job is handed over to the client on completion.
Britecoat uses a variety of waterproofing systems dependent on the problem at hand.
Whether it is flat concrete slab, sheeted metal roof, clay or cement tile roof, fibre cement or asbestos
sheet roofs the correct method of repairing the problem can be applied.
– Acrylic membrane waterproofing system
– Fibre Acrylic waterproofing system
– Torch On waterproofing system
– Bituminous waterproofing system